Thursday, August 23, 2012
2 x V FESTIVAL - Chelmsford - RED CAMPING + PARKING 150 each ?
2 x V festival weekend red camping tickets with car parking- tickets in hand see photo. Cant make it anymore so these have to go!
can meet central london weekdays or reading/ oxford weekends or post 1st recorded
cash on collection ideally or paypal
price is for both, face value is 195 each so grab a bargain!
cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I have 2 vouchers, each for 30 mins go karting at eddie ervine sports at 14 each. You can buy one seperately or both for 28. I bought the vo...
-
2 x Fratellies tickets O2 Academy 22nd September 2 X Fratellies tickets for their sold out show at the O2 Academy on the 22nd of September, ...
-
2 tickets for The Rose on Sunday at Heaton Park. My plans have changed and I cannot get out of London hence I have to sell the tickets. I ca...
-
I have 3 tickets in hand available for Wednesday 17th October at the uea to see flux pavillions standing on a hill tour. Please call or t...
-
Have 4 spare tickets for Lovebox, 25 a pop (cost 33 each inc fees) Email via the link or text me on 07860550432 if interested, going myse...
-
Entry into the Great North Run for this weekend as unfortunately unable to take part now. This is a ballot place, not through charity. This ...
-
2 CREAMFIELDS TICKETS FOR SALE....BOTH 2 DAY CAMPING.....SELLING BOTH FOR 100 EACH AND COST 140 EACH TO BUY... SOMETHING ELSE CAME UP FOR TH...
-
Selling two tickets for the enemy this Friday face value at 20 each but selling two for 30. Can no longer go as studying for Exams. These ti...
-
I have 2 spare tickets to see the amazing Chris Cornell at the London Palladium on Monday 18 June. The concert is completely sold out. T...
-
2 ADULT AND 2 CHILD (UNDER 16) TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER ENGLAND V S.AFIRCA OVAL (DAY/NIGHT GAME), 3RD ODI FRIDAY 31ST AUG 2012 O...
0 comments:
Post a Comment