Tuesday, July 24, 2012
London to Southampton this morning Friday 13th at 7.39 -
Departs London Waterloo at 07.39
Arrives Southampton Central at 09.15 on the South West trains service.
Ticket is a Megatrain e-ticket. Pay me via Paypal (or direct bank transfer) and I will e-mail or text you the unique 24-character reservation number. Show this to the driver as you board and s/he matches it to a list.
Cheapest standard single through South West trains website is currently 36.50.
Text or call me on 07917 412630 if you need further information or wish to make an alternative offer.
Thanks. Gavin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I have 2 vouchers, each for 30 mins go karting at eddie ervine sports at 14 each. You can buy one seperately or both for 28. I bought the vo...
-
2 x Fratellies tickets O2 Academy 22nd September 2 X Fratellies tickets for their sold out show at the O2 Academy on the 22nd of September, ...
-
2 tickets for The Rose on Sunday at Heaton Park. My plans have changed and I cannot get out of London hence I have to sell the tickets. I ca...
-
I have 3 tickets in hand available for Wednesday 17th October at the uea to see flux pavillions standing on a hill tour. Please call or t...
-
Have 4 spare tickets for Lovebox, 25 a pop (cost 33 each inc fees) Email via the link or text me on 07860550432 if interested, going myse...
-
Entry into the Great North Run for this weekend as unfortunately unable to take part now. This is a ballot place, not through charity. This ...
-
2 CREAMFIELDS TICKETS FOR SALE....BOTH 2 DAY CAMPING.....SELLING BOTH FOR 100 EACH AND COST 140 EACH TO BUY... SOMETHING ELSE CAME UP FOR TH...
-
Selling two tickets for the enemy this Friday face value at 20 each but selling two for 30. Can no longer go as studying for Exams. These ti...
-
I have 2 spare tickets to see the amazing Chris Cornell at the London Palladium on Monday 18 June. The concert is completely sold out. T...
-
2 ADULT AND 2 CHILD (UNDER 16) TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER ENGLAND V S.AFIRCA OVAL (DAY/NIGHT GAME), 3RD ODI FRIDAY 31ST AUG 2012 O...
0 comments:
Post a Comment